Male Spanking Movies - Straight Lads Spanked - The Home of MM Spanking Videos

Welcome to Straight Lads Spanked. If you want to see movies of hot straight men getting their bottoms spanked, you are in the right place! If you enjoy seeing real straight lads facing traditional corporal punishment then you will love my mm spanking movies and videos.

Please also visit the Straight Lads Spanked website


You can become a member now and access all of my male spanking movies.

Tuesday 26 June 2012

Meet Patrick. Andy's real life brother!

Well Andy stuck to the promise he made in his recent interview (posted below) and brought along his younger brother Patrick!

I'm afraid any movies I shot with these cheeky chaps won't be available for about 3 weeks. However, here are some photos in the meantime!

Andy and his brother Patrick getting ready to film a male spanking movie
Straight Lads Spanked - Patrick mm Spanking videos

8 comments:

  1. What remarkable genes that family has! And this one has no visible tattoos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and I don't recall any tattoo's when Patrick was naked and wriggling around over my knee either!!!

      (however, I may well have missed them)

      Delete
  2. Three weeks? Now that's cruel and unusual punishment! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Matt!

      I promise though there is lots of fun to be released before then!

      :)

      Delete
  3. Good looks apparently run in this family. And Patrick has better taste than his big brother with regards to tattoos - to his credit, Patrick doesn't have any tattoos. Smart (and cute) lad!!

    It will be interesting to see how good Andy's little brother looks in a bikini brief, and how well he takes a spanking. I hope you have a scene in which Patrick spanks Andy otk, and vice versa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rasputin, I'm afraid that upon closer inspection of the footage last night (what a terrible ordeal that was) I saw that Patrick does indeed have some tattoos but certainly nothing like his big brother...

      Oh and I'm afraid that bikini briefs is certainly not the choice of underwear for these brawny lads!

      :)

      Delete
  4. Andy came through...just like he promised. Absolutely brilliant. Patrick and Andy look like they really enjoy each other's company. This should be fun.

    I'm looking forward to seeing what's under Patrick's sweatpants.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is no doubt that Andy is certainly reliable! :)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.