Male Spanking Movies - Straight Lads Spanked - The Home of MM Spanking Videos

Welcome to Straight Lads Spanked. If you want to see movies of hot straight men getting their bottoms spanked, you are in the right place! If you enjoy seeing real straight lads facing traditional corporal punishment then you will love my mm spanking movies and videos.

Please also visit the Straight Lads Spanked website


You can become a member now and access all of my male spanking movies.

Saturday 9 June 2012

Thanks for all your support

Straight Lads Spanked was only launched a few weeks ago, and I am over the moon at how well it has done.  Only this morning I had the pleasure of waking up to find that Straight Lads Spanked videos were in all of the top five places in the in the top 50 chart of Male / Male Spanking videos at Clips4Sale.

It seems we must be doing something right!! Its a great achievement, and one which wouldn't be possible without your help!

I would like to thank all of you who have supported Straight Lads Spanked since we launched.

If you like what you have seen, I promise you there is a lot more to come!!

Mr X  

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your success, it is well deserved :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Bayonet!

      I appreciate that!

      I'm even more excited about the clips which I have not yet released yet too! :)

      Onwards and Upwards!

      :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats! Looking forward to what's to come.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Matt well not the next release but the one after we finally get some more Andy OTK! I think you will enjoy that one?

      Delete
  3. No mystery here. You provide a damned good product!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwwww, cheers Tawser! You are making Mr X blush here!

      :)

      Delete
  4. This is Lori, just wanted to tell you I have put you right up there with SC in my book, I love the role playing you do. Looking forward to you getting a web site up and running soon.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.