Male Spanking Movies - Straight Lads Spanked - The Home of MM Spanking Videos

Welcome to Straight Lads Spanked. If you want to see movies of hot straight men getting their bottoms spanked, you are in the right place! If you enjoy seeing real straight lads facing traditional corporal punishment then you will love my mm spanking movies and videos.

Please also visit the Straight Lads Spanked website


You can become a member now and access all of my male spanking movies.

Thursday 27 September 2012

Competition Time Again!

So I have been inundated with people wanting to know who was shaky camera operator in this new clip featuring Ben!

So lets have another competition!

The first person to email me at straightladsspanked@yahoo.co.uk with the correct answer will receive a free copy of my next movie! 

Only one answer per person and you need to send it by email!

However, lets keep this active and also post your suggestion below by hitting the comment button below!

Good Luck!


Mr X

13 comments:

  1. I have got some ideas for spanking the guy that did the dodgie camera work. I am looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it's bailey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oliver? .... It can't be Ben so I hope its Oliver. Bailey would be nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, too, am hoping that it's "big, bad" Bailey who'll be getting his bare bottom blistered for his shoddy camera work.

    Any chance we'll get to see the guilty party, whoever he might be, wind up taking a dose of the paddle as part of his punishment?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just an update to say that I have yet to have the correct answer sent to straightladsspanked@yahoo.co.uk . So right now the competition is still very much open!!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll bet the shaky cam operator was a newbie, so I'm going to say Lee.

    Chuck 99

    ReplyDelete
  7. Id say it someone who doesnt quite fit the "spanked straight lads" criteria... like his girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah... I just read the post and I see it specifically says "model".

      Delete
  8. Hmmmm! Still not had an email with the correct answer!

    Ok, competition will be ending at 8pm UK time this evening. I'm going to give everyone one more chance to guess. So even if you have already had a go, feel free to email me your second guess!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it maybe Karl!;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Everyone!

    Thanks so much for all the entries and suggestions! Well Bailey got the most votes! I have a feeling though that it was more wishful thinking that he would be getting punished rather than you thinking he would have messed up the camera work!

    Anyway! I can reveal that the young scamp that was wobbly with the camera was actually 18 year old Karl!

    So well done to Regina! I've already sent you the brand new movie which actually features young Karl!

    You can see the preview for that here...

    http://straightladsspanked.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/prison-punishment-karl-rod-coming-soon.html

    Anyway, I will be dealing with Karl for his dodgy camera action soon enough!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.