Male Spanking Movies - Straight Lads Spanked - The Home of MM Spanking Videos

Welcome to Straight Lads Spanked. If you want to see movies of hot straight men getting their bottoms spanked, you are in the right place! If you enjoy seeing real straight lads facing traditional corporal punishment then you will love my mm spanking movies and videos.

Please also visit the Straight Lads Spanked website


You can become a member now and access all of my male spanking movies.

Monday 17 September 2012

It's Competition Time!


I had a very eventful, unplanned evening of filming yesterday!

Oliver turned up with a special guest!

Any ideas who it might have been?

Leave your answer in the comments below and also send an email with your answer to straightladsspanked@yahoo.co.uk

The first email I receive with the correct answer will receive a full length, free movie download of their choice!

Have Fun!!




Hey! 

Well Oliver brought round his younger brother Fred!

Well done to Marc who was the first person to email me with the correct answer!

Read more about Freddie here.



14 comments:

  1. Ok I will say the special guest was Jay, I think Oliver and Jay would work well together, Welshboy

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute does Oliver look in this new shot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wait till you see who I cropped out of the pic Welshboy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to (wishfully) guess Andy. I'd love to see Oliver (who looks great in that picture!) over Andy's knee. Or both of them over Bailey's. More a wish than I guess.....
    Whoever it is, I'm looking forward to the video.

    ReplyDelete
  5. algeriatouchshriek17 September 2012 at 10:29

    his brother

    ReplyDelete
  6. so as for the suggestions so far! Well there could be a right answer in there, or maybe not!

    What I haven't had yet though is any email with the suggestion to straightladsspanked@yahoo.co.uk

    So if you would like to be in with the chance of winning a full length free movie send an email with your answer to straightladsspanked@yahoo.co.uk

    Cheers!


    Mr X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just tell us...... I guess it not Professor Green only if ah

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmmm, well so far I can tell you that i have not yet received an email with the correct answer......

    ReplyDelete
  9. i would love it to be ben think they would make a nice pair

    ReplyDelete
  10. or his girlfrend hope not though

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmmm....this is actually just a test. I posted a comment earlier and it doesn't seem to have gone through. Wanted to see if this one does. Not sure what's going on. Anyway, it's more a fervent hope than a guess, but I'd love to see Oliver over Andy's knee. Or both of them getting spanked together. Here's to hoping this comment makes it through. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. All will be revealed later today!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.