Male Spanking Movies - Straight Lads Spanked - The Home of MM Spanking Videos

Welcome to Straight Lads Spanked. If you want to see movies of hot straight men getting their bottoms spanked, you are in the right place! If you enjoy seeing real straight lads facing traditional corporal punishment then you will love my mm spanking movies and videos.

Please also visit the Straight Lads Spanked website


You can become a member now and access all of my male spanking movies.

Friday 19 October 2012

Oliver - Stole From Dad!

Warning! 
(This movie contains lingering scenes of a handsome straight lad, naked, showering and getting spanked that some viewers may find highly erotic) 


Oliver - Stole From Dad!

Life is not going so well for Oliver. His long-suffering girlfriend has finally had 
enough and kicked him out.

Oliver really does love his girlfriend and is going to be a Dad in just a few weeks.

This very sorry young man had no choice but to move back in with his parents.



Finding himself living back in his old bedroom, Oliver gets ready for bed.

Stripping out of his clothes he heads for the bathroom.





Shower Time!



Squeaky clean Oliver heads back to his room.



.....and puts his pyjamas on.


and settles down for the night.


Olivers Dad bursts into the room and wakes up his sleeping son.




"My son is a thief"!

"You have stolen money from my wallet"!

"I am so disappointed in you"!


"You are not to old to go over my knee"


"Sorry Dad"

"I'm too old for a spanking"


"Please not the slipper"


"I'm to old for this"!


"Dad, I only took the money to buy flowers for my girlfriend"!



"YOU ARE GETTING MY BELT"


"Dad! No! I'm so sorry"!

"Please not the belt"


"I hope that has taught you a lesson"?

"""More from Mr X........when I started producing movies for Straight Lads Spanked I had a  picture in my head of the look of lad and scenario I thought summed up Straight Lads Spanked perfectly. This new movie,  Oliver - Stole From Dad,  fits that image perfectly. This was only the second time that I had filmed with Oliver and I thought he was simply perfect in this. Not only does he have a great look (both in and out of his clothes) the way he looks at his Dad with a combined look of fear, sorrow, embarrassment & resignation appears so real. Oliver, a lad, who is "too old to get spanked". getting dragged over his Dad's knee for a well earned spanking! """


Free video preview of this male spanking movie!


19 minutes

190mb

$17.99


You can see more of Oliver in his first movie featuring an intense over the knee spanking from Mr X  by clicking on the link below

Oliver - Kissing Other Girls

19 comments:

  1. GREAT video. Oliver is outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW I loved Oliver in this video, the split screen worked so well with this story, I don't know why Oliver would want to hide away that great body and so spankable bottom, this was the best father/Son spanking story so fare. I think the flow of the story worked much better and I must say I loved the tracking shots of Oliver from the bedroom to the shower and back again worked very well, Is it just me or could Oliver be the older brother of Liam from One Direction?.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm glad it is just not me! I thought Oliver was simply exceptional in this video! From the sorrow and the pleading to wiping his tears on the pillowI Bless him! suppose there is a bit of a Liam look in there! lol! :)

      Delete
  3. I must say, I think I have a bit of a crush on Oliver! Could he be any more adorable? Great video! I am glad Oliver got over his shyness! The split screen is a great effect, and I hope you continue to utilize it. I look forward to many more with Oliver!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Special thanks must got to Art J the editor who introduced the split screen effect! I love it too! Especially during the belting scene at the end where you get to see Andy's look of fear/dread mixed in with his quivering bottom! :)

      Delete
  4. This is one of your very best efforts! Oliver could not be bettered, and for those of us with a foot fetish, the shots of his lovely bare feet make this a keeper. Handsome face, gorgeous bottom and perfect feet. Oliver is desperately close to being the perfect man!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I actually showed Oliver your message today Tawser and he blushed ! Like properly went red! lol! :)

      Delete
    2. If he went as red as his butt in the video, I wish I had been there to see it!

      Delete
  5. This is the best yet!!! The countdown; 5,4,3,2,...just like Dad used to do. Oliver is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! Glad you liked that! That part was unplanned! :)

      Delete
  6. Definitely one of the best, right up there with Bailey Bullies Apprentice, and Consequences of cheating. Oliver is so hot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Blister! The truth is, it's not often I enjoy watching anything I've filmed, never mind appeared in. However, in this case, I have already watched this movie 4 times! Oliver is quite exceptional in it! :)

      Delete
  7. and whatever has happened to Bailey-- where has he gone? what about him spanking Oliver?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Rugbysock! Don't fear! Bailey will be back in brand new Spank Jenga and another movie with Ben! :)

      Delete
  8. wow, I sound like a broken record echoing everyone else, but Oliver is so damn cute. On behalf of those of us who like seeing a lad pulled along by his ear, I would love to see Oliver, or any of the other hot guys for that matter, taken firmly in hand.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Should you choose to continue doing more mouth soaping videos ... I certainly hope that Oliver is next on the list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This video was great from the counting to the couple of tear.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh he is adorable! Poor thing! Just wanted to get flowers for his girlfriend! Well I am sure after hearing what he did and how he got spanked she will be sure to take him back and kiss and make it all better. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.