Male Spanking Movies - Straight Lads Spanked - The Home of MM Spanking Videos

Welcome to Straight Lads Spanked. If you want to see movies of hot straight men getting their bottoms spanked, you are in the right place! If you enjoy seeing real straight lads facing traditional corporal punishment then you will love my mm spanking movies and videos.

Please also visit the Straight Lads Spanked website


You can become a member now and access all of my male spanking movies.

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Exciting Times!


Well I am excited anyway!

So there are a few things coming up which I think you all will enjoy!

Ok, so first of all..

Some of you may be aware that the 'Magic Spanking Factory' studio has been temporarily suspended by it's owner Stephen.

However, Stephen has a previously unreleased video which he is keen for people to see and in many ways it fits in with the Straight Lads Spanked brand. This new movie is called "Scratched Car - Jonathon" and Stephen contacted me to ask if I would be ok to release it here. I have had the honour of having a sneak preview and it is quite special! I am sure many of you will really enjoy it! So I just have to sort out a few details and it will be available to purchase here very soon.......







Next up!

Ok, so I have recorded a new movie which is really different than anything I have produced before. It has been a top secret project and I am so excited to share it with you! I have a feeling it will mess with peoples heads and really shake things up a bit!

I have just one dilemma! This movie deserves to be watched without the viewer having any knowledge of what is going to happen! It really does! Trust me, it is going to take you on a rather unusual journey that needs to be watched as it all unfolds.....

So I am still not 100% sure how much information I am going to give you when I make it available.. Maybe just a few, teasing key words!

For all my loyal and regular customers (you know who you are) I would simply ask you to trust me! This movie has been a massive undertaking and I am certain you wont be disappointed! For everyone else, well at some point it will all be revealed and you can of course make a decision then as to whether it is for you or not. But I can assure you that knowing what happens will reduce the enjoyment of this movie by at least 80%!

It wont be long now until all is revealed!

As I said..... Exciting Times!


:)





6 comments:

  1. Cryptic! Are you able to reveal WHO is involved in the video? Certain lads would certainly be enough to entice me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmmmmmm good point Marc.... ok at this stage I will say that Andy is involved, but I'm not saying in what role yet. What I will also say is that Mr X is in this movie but that he is hardly doing any of the spanking, in fact, he may not be doing any at all......

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in whatever it is. If Andy get's spanked, consider one copy sold. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Matt, not long to wait now. It's all just being uploaded!

      Delete
  4. Can you please give a couple more details/hints?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Regina! Well I'm gonna be releasing it in about 30 mins! :)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.