Male Spanking Movies - Straight Lads Spanked - The Home of MM Spanking Videos

Welcome to Straight Lads Spanked. If you want to see movies of hot straight men getting their bottoms spanked, you are in the right place! If you enjoy seeing real straight lads facing traditional corporal punishment then you will love my mm spanking movies and videos.

Please also visit the Straight Lads Spanked website


You can become a member now and access all of my male spanking movies.

Sunday 2 December 2012

Christmas Bonus - Thanks Lori!



I just wanted to say a big thank you to Lori for the unexpected donation/gift you made. It arrived safely in my paypal account this morning. I already spoke to the lads in question this morning and they were over the moon! For one guy, in particular it will make a very real difference this week.

Such a lovely gesture and the guys were really touched and so appreciative!

Mr X 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lori, just wanted you to know that I transferred the cash into the guys accounts today. I already heard from Patrick and he has just returned from the Supermarket with bags laden with noodles, beans and canned soup! He is a very happy guy indeed and he passes on his thanks! I'm gonna record a video message from him and email it over when I next see him.

    x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.