Male Spanking Movies - Straight Lads Spanked - The Home of MM Spanking Videos

Welcome to Straight Lads Spanked. If you want to see movies of hot straight men getting their bottoms spanked, you are in the right place! If you enjoy seeing real straight lads facing traditional corporal punishment then you will love my mm spanking movies and videos.

Please also visit the Straight Lads Spanked website


You can become a member now and access all of my male spanking movies.

Sunday 30 December 2012

Straight Lads Spanked

Wow!

Thank you so much for all the positive comments about the new website! The server exploded last night with all the downloading that was going on! I hope you are all enjoying the movies!

You know I was doing some maths last night and I worked out that if you take advantage of my introductory membership offer you would be getting around 80 movies for £45.00 which is about 56p or 90 cents a movie!

I am aware there has been some issues with not all of the links working. I think I have corrected most of them. If anyone finds anything further that does not quite do as it should please drop me a line and I'll sort it out slukmedia@yahoo.co.uk

You can get a direct link to the new website here!

Male Spanking Videos

Cheers!


Mr X

7 comments:

  1. Hi Mr X

    I beat you to it on the maths! I have to say this will be one of the few cases where I keep my membership going, knowing there'll be a new vid every week... still works out cheaper than clips4sale and your guys are so hot!

    I've taken a look at your older blogs and am glad to hear you have lots of ideas for more vids. Very intrigued about new spankers. Any chance of more Bailey dishing out the punishment, or equally young tops? He has a good bod and he does it good and hard which is what I think a lot of us would like to see more of...

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr X I might join Monday all them clips for £45 shut uppp tho omg £45

    ReplyDelete
  3. People been saying its a lot of money but if you was going to buy one of Mr X clips you could get nearly the lot of them for just that extra which works out great so it's worth joining even if you not gonna keep membership that long I mean I joined a sure before I didn't even get to download the clips I wounder if sting would ever do this I doubt it but Rich is very generous with the pics which I love him for lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see why it took you so long, the website looks great. The price are reasonable for the movie. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your new website!!
    I hope it fails miserably you bastard!

    That was a joke - LOL
    I really hope you do well and you get thousands and thousands of customers. Having met you personally I know what a nice guy you are, even though walking into restaurants and you having that mask on draws some weird looks. Have a good time at "the bells" and enjoy a great New Year.

    Stephen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww! Thanks Stephen! That really means a lot. Thanks! Yes the mask did attract some weird looks in Germany! I'm in Scotland now, just about to have a wee nap before the bells! That is how old I am getting now! :)

    Mr X

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.