Male Spanking Movies - Straight Lads Spanked - The Home of MM Spanking Videos

Welcome to Straight Lads Spanked. If you want to see movies of hot straight men getting their bottoms spanked, you are in the right place! If you enjoy seeing real straight lads facing traditional corporal punishment then you will love my mm spanking movies and videos.

Please also visit the Straight Lads Spanked website


You can become a member now and access all of my male spanking movies.

Sunday 5 January 2014

Gay Spanking Movies Or Simply MM Spanking Videos?

This is one question I have to answer all the time. Am I making gay spanking videos? I always answer no and explain that I am simply making mm spanking movies. Just because the movies feature male spanking does not make them gay spanking videos. Some people may even refer to them as simply Corporal Punishment videos or CP Movies.

Anyway, I opened the debate on the Straight Lads Spanked website and you can read all about it here.


Gay Spanking Movies
Dom getting birched!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.