Male Spanking Movies - Straight Lads Spanked - The Home of MM Spanking Videos

Welcome to Straight Lads Spanked. If you want to see movies of hot straight men getting their bottoms spanked, you are in the right place! If you enjoy seeing real straight lads facing traditional corporal punishment then you will love my mm spanking movies and videos.

Please also visit the Straight Lads Spanked website


You can become a member now and access all of my male spanking movies.

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Graffiti Artist Spanked! (Part 2)

Billy has been at it again! Spraying Graffiti around the estate! This cheeky young hooligan is out of control and his Mother feels she has no choice but to send him back to Mr X to get sorted out! 

 
 Mr X never takes repeat offences lightly!!! 

 Billy was expecting another over the knee spanking, which he got...




 He was not expecting Mr X to then lay into him with his leather paddle. Made to lean over the chair Billy is given 12 hard slaps across his already scarlet bottom from the hard leather paddle...






 I don't think Billy will be spraying Graffiti any time soon! 



free video trailer




5 comments:

  1. Boyish-looking Billy is slender, but muscular at the same time. Would he be considered a "muscle twink"?

    I have seen the trailers for both Parts 1 & 2 of "Graffiti Artist Spanked". Very impressive. Are you going to post a video of the whole story, or just post Parts 1 & 2 separately? I'd like to know the answer before I make my purchase.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rasputin,

      Funnily enough, I was thinking this morning that I should release both parts together. I will do that but I wont be able to do it until the middle of next week. The complete versions normally sell for a couple of dollars less than buying both parts individually so it might be worth you waiting...

      Delete
  2. Naughty Billy is a sweet little scamp. Any boy with that mischievous look in his eyes and a buxom bottom will naturally find himself across an older man's knee...where I assume, based on his ability to take a healthy amount of punishment, he spent a good deal of time during his childhood and teen years. He has a lovely body and I'm especially fond of his demure nipples. Sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Billy is not my ideal physical type for a spankee model, but he has an impish grin on his face that gets him in even more trouble - a nice touch. Billy's acting also has improved over his performance in Part 1 - more demonstrative, more convincing that he is actually in pain. He did a good job of grimacing and squirming over Mr. X's lap while being spanked. If you can get Billy to be slightly more demonstrative in his next video, that would be great.

    I'm curious about one minor point. I noticed that Billy's buttocks were already severely marked before the spanking began. Mr. X explained them as the residual effects of an earlier whipping administered by Billy's mother. My question is - how did Billy the real-life person get those marks in the real world?

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rasputin,

      well since you asked the bruises on Billy's buttocks were the after effects of 'Brett Belts Billy' which was filmed 5 days earlier!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.