Male Spanking Movies - Straight Lads Spanked - The Home of MM Spanking Videos

Welcome to Straight Lads Spanked. If you want to see movies of hot straight men getting their bottoms spanked, you are in the right place! If you enjoy seeing real straight lads facing traditional corporal punishment then you will love my mm spanking movies and videos.

Please also visit the Straight Lads Spanked website


You can become a member now and access all of my male spanking movies.

Friday 24 August 2012

Ben - Bubble Bath Blues

Warning! 
This hot new video features gratuitous, lingering full frontal shots of hot new model Ben that some viewers may find delightful!


Ben is a lazy young man that is still stuck living at home with his Mum and Dad. With no job and no prospects he is relying on his parents to keep him!

Ben has a new girlfriend who lives quite far away..

Ben decided to borrow Dad's car to make the journey...

Ben has been forbidden to drive his Dad's car as he has no insurance...

Ben's Dad finds out!!!!!





Ben is blissfully unaware that his crime has been discovered. He has had a lovely day with his girlfriend and now it's time for bed. Ben gets undressed, grabs a towel and heads for a nice relaxing soak in the bathtub! Ben is having nice thoughts about time spent with his girlfriend as he lies back in the bubbles...





After slowly drying himself off, Ben heads back to the bedroom where he puts on his pyjamas and gets into bed...

"BEN! WAKE UP SON!"
He is just about to fall asleep when his furious father barges into the bedroom! Ben tries to deny that he took the car but he never reckoned on his suspicious Dad taking a note of the mileage!
Ben is in BIG trouble, he is sent to his fathers room to fetch his slipper.

The handsome but lazy young man is then dragged over his fathers knee and has his bottom soundly spanked and slippered!










 
"You are going to remember this Ben!"

OUCH!! ....OWWW!

A well deserved spanking leaves Ben with a very sore bottom and a smarting ego!



Here is a free 'censored' video preview.



15 minutes
169 mb
$13.99


25 comments:

  1. azotamemad@hotmail.com25 August 2012 at 01:25

    me encantaria ser ben, porque ami eso no me pasa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes..... OH YEEEESSS!! Now Ben is HOT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so I'm guessing you approve then Dazza?

      :)

      Delete
    2. Approve is an understatement, I may be in love

      Delete
    3. ha! I reckon there may be some competition for Ben's affections starting with his girlfriend! Have you watched the full length movie yet?

      Delete
  3. He has the look of a young Robert Redford

    ReplyDelete
  4. Were are you finding all the HOT guys at? i guess i have to move to London to fine one? is there any nursing job available over there? just kidding! oh and he a second fav after Bailey;)...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where do I find the hot guys? Well sometimes I just ask! :)

      Delete
  5. Ben would be idea as a young executive or city wiz-kid, in a really smart suit, being put in his place by his boss, preferably in front of an office junior to add embarrassment and humiliation!

    "Cruel and sadistic?" ... "Moi?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like your thinking! As it happens, if Ben does come back I would very much like to see him in a sharp suit so that could very well happen!

      :)

      Delete
    2. "If Ben does come back"!!! You mean there is a chance he won't return? He must come back, kidnap him drag him back at gunpoint if necessary!

      Delete
    3. I'm picking up here that you would possibly like to see more from Ben?

      Delete
    4. you are picking up right!!!!!!!

      very astute!

      Delete
  6. Wow another cute guy. Love these traditional father soon OTKs. Ben's attitude makes it that much better. He may have learned his lesson but I am sure it will take many more spankings to correct that attitude!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ....many, may sore spankings!

      Delete
    2. I meant "more" spankings .. but "sore" will do

      Delete
    3. yes, I think both sore and more works! :)

      Delete
  7. Ben is obviously a handsome guy. Where & how DO you find these hot models, Mr. X? That is not a rhetorical question. Please tell us.

    But I digress. I need some help from you in deciding whether to buy this video.

    Based on the preview, this 15-minute-long video is comprised of scenes of Ben undressing, taking a bubble bath, getting into his pajamas, and then being spanked by his father. How much of that 15 minutes is dedicated to his spanking?

    I look forward to your answer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rasputin! Well I find my models in different ways. My preferred method is for the existing models to recruit for me. This really works best as the the existing can really tell their friend all about it and you generally find that the friend will think, "well if Liam has done it and he is ok, well I can do it too)!

    Alternatively, I simply place ads online and then often spend a long time back and forth with emails trying to win them over!

    Ok to answer your question. This duration of this video is 15:09 The opening sequence is full of glorious scenes of Ben stripping off, bathing and getting ready for bed. Dad makes his appearance at 07:03 and the lecture and slipper fetching begins! Ben goes over Dad's knee at 08:59

    I hope that helps!

    Cheers!


    Mr X

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in love. He is so damn cute it should be a crime. Now I normally don't watch videos of men spanking men cause it kinda creeps me out. But when I saw that video of bailey getting the bath brush I was hooked. That is one sexy ass man. And might I add you have yet to disappoint me with these videos. Bravo! Oh Btws you need to tell Ben once I finish college it's good bye USA, hello where ever his sexy ass is :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kgrace! I am delighted you took the time comment and so pleased that you are enjoying my movies! I may well be filming with Ben tomorrow. I'll pass on your thoughts! ONe question though, are you a guy or a girl?

      :)

      Delete
  10. Anonymous--Ben looks great .I love the initial narrative The various clips of Ben getting his Ass whipped are great Iam especially interested in the assuming positions it appears that he has been in this position before .Hopeully we will see more of Ben in the future he appears to be very HotI love to see a session between him and MrX His father whipping would be a walk in the park compared to what he would get from MrX

    ReplyDelete
  11. In regard to Ben he is cute and looks to be very Hot In order to maximize everything Ben needs to have a meeting with Mr X in which his attitude and actions EG Using his Father Cae without permission and having a poor attitude and being lazy can be addressed.Even though he got spanked with the Slipper by his Dad that will be a walk in the park compared to what awaits him with MrXAthough we know that his session with MrXwill be Serve we all know he deserves it and he will find out soon what a good Ass whipping is .

    ReplyDelete
  12. i would love ben to spank me

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.